10 things about me

Jenaly Enns of Canadian Fashion and Personal Style Blog, In My Dreams based in Vancouver.


I thought I would share some things about me that you might not know. I think it is fun to share these things and it keeps it more personal. I want my readers (you guys) to feel like you know me. I love reading these kinds of things on other peoples blogs, so here it is....

1. I have two middle names
2. Jeanne Beker and Fashion Television is what started my love for fashion.
3. I have 7 nieces and nephews.
4. I can't go without having coffee in the morning.
5. I let fear, insecurities and doubt in myself hold me back from doing what I want and perusing my dreams.
6. I suck at starting conversations, I never know what to say to people.
7. I love going to eat at nice restaurants.
8. I am obsessed with Instagram.
9. I haven't been home in almost a year and a half. (but that will change in 2 weeks)
10. My #1 Style Icon is Elin Kling (She just got married and looked amazing)

Now tell me something about yourself.

xoxo


Comments

  1. Elin is definitely a style icon
    x

    http://radarmagazine.se/fashionandfcuker

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a lovely post! x

    www.joyyiu.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your freckles and it's great you're sharing some stuff about yourself!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina, I am glad you liked the post!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts