Polaroids

Fashion outfits polaroids

Fashion outfits polaroids

vancouver blog polaroid camera
Fashion outfits polaroids

For Christmas last year we had picked some names at work for a Secret Santa game and the person who had my name got me this amazing Polaroid camera. She knew I loved to take photos and it was so much more then I was expecting. I never thought about getting one but I love having it and taking fun little photos. It is interesting because you never quite sure how the photo will turn out so I thought I would share with you guys some of the Polaroids I have taken with it. I am having lots of fun taking photos with it so you will definitely see more in the future.

Hope you like them, Happy Sunday!!!

xoxo


Comments

  1. Ohh love this! I've been thinking about getting a insta camera for a while now. I think I want to even more now!

    Nice post!

    Mindy

    www.kindofluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get one. They are fun to take pictures with!!! Thanks!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts