Beauty Favorites


Marc Jacobs perfume, Chanel mineral powder, Anastasia brow kit and Bobbi Brown bronzer

These are some of my latest beauty purchases and make-up essentials. I thought I would share them with you and how I like them.

Marc Jacobs Honey perfume smells so good. I am very picky when it comes to fragrances, I'm not a huge fan of floral scents. I am into more sweet scents. My favorites are (well this one) Prada Candy and Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille

Chanel mineral powder feels so good on your skin. It is light but still evens out my skin tone which is great for my redness. Perfect for Spring and Summer when you want something light.

Anastasia brow kit is amazing. I had been wanting this for a long time. I am very happy with it, it comes with wax, two brow colors and two eye highlighters. Also it comes with different brow shapes so that you can get the shape that fits you best and work from there. I definitely recommend this if your wanting something for your brows.

Bobbi Brown bronzing powder is my newest make-up addition and I have used it everyday since. It is different then what I use to use, it has a matte finish instead of being shimmery. I like it a lot because it looks nature and you can use it for contouring or an all over bronzer.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts