Layers








Forever 21 bomber jacket (similar), American Apparel knit, T by Alexander Wang t-shirt, Noul (Loft 82) boyfriend jeans (similar), Zara kitten heels (similar), The Latest Scoop bag and Grandmothers necklace

I am all about the layers lately. I know its winter and layers is what we do this time of year but I have been obsessed with actually showing all the layers, if you get me. Exactly like how I wore this outfit, by putting a long t-shirt under my knit to show it off. I think it gives an extra something to the outfit, especially if your like me and do not wear a lot of accessories. Simple outfits with great detail, that's what I am all about!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. i really like combination boyfriends jeans with hight heels!! they're look so elegant <3 great!!!

    http://speakingafashionlanguage.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts