Creation






Noul (Loft 82) shearling coat, American Apparel sweater (similar), Gina Tricot jeans (similar), Zara boots, TNA toque (similar) and The Latest Scoop bag

As much as I love my coats, I can not wait to keep them in my closet. I am ready for Summer, heat, barely there clothes and light jackets. I thought we were getting closer to that here in Vancouver, but oddly enough we have just had 3 days straight of snow. This is weird for here and this time of year, but its okay but its not cold enough here for it to stay long.

Bring on Summer!!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. What a beautiful spot! And I also love those fantastic boots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it was a beautiful spot and the lighting was perfect!!!

      Delete
  2. You look so beautiful. I love the location of this shoot and the way the light looks in the photos. So romantic :)

    xo Ana
    The Broken Stiletto

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts