Winter Warmth











BDG shirt and jeans (similar), Anine Bing sweater, Zara boots, Topshop coat (similar) and The Latest Scoop bag (similar)

I found some pictures from December before I cut and dyed my hair. I actually found a few outfits, so oops.

I know I have been saying sorry a lot on here for my inconsistency with my blog posts lately, but I just can't seem to get a handle on things. Life can be so busy with work, friends, boyfriend and just plain laziness that before you know it a week has passed and you feel like you have accomplished nothing. I have been feeling like that a lot lately. There is just never enough time in a day and if there is I spend it doing nothing, which there is nothing wrong with doing nothing, I love being lazy, but I know I will regret some of my laziness later on when I could have gotten done all the things that I wanted to do when I wasn't busy.

That's Life...

xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts