In the Navy










 Topshop Coat, new Zara top (similar), BDG jeans, Converse, American Apparel beanie and The Latest Scoop bag

I have been so busy lately that I have had no time to sit here and blog. I am really sorry about that, but it will get better soon. It is just for now because of the start up of my new website that I am doing with my two friends. If you follow me on Instagram @jenalyenns you would have heard about it already but if not, go check out our Instagram @jmjcollective. It would make me so happy if you will follow us and stay tuned for more information and the reveal.

xoxo

Comments

  1. I LOVE you in all your sneakers!! American Apparel and converse are my faves! Please kep posting outfits with you wearing these sneakers? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts