Contrasts








 Topshop coat, Loft 82 top (similar), Gina Tricot jeans (similar), Zara shoes (similar), The Latest Scoop bag

I love how white the background of these pictures are and my all black outfit, such a contrast. I didn't do it on purpose either.

I still can't believe all the holidays are over and work schedules go back to normal now. It is no fun, this is the boring season where work is always slow (if you work in retail) and not much to do. Luckily I have great friends to keep me busy outside of work and we have a lot of fun stuff on the go right now.

xoxo

Comments

  1. Wow I love the way you stand out from the snow. Super cool pictures and that outfit is amazing too. You can't go wrong with all black

    The Koalafornian x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look and beautiful photos xx

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts