2014 Style Resolution

2014 Inspiration



Happy 2014 everyone!!!!

Its the start of a new year and with that also comes peoples New Years Resolutions. In past years I have always said things like I am going to eat healthier or I'm going to save a certain amount of money, but this year I am going to be a bit more realistic.

My resolution is to continue the way I had been going for the last little while, which was buying practical items for my wardrobe. Basics, good quality and timeless pieces that I can have for a long time. I have realized more and more about what I like and looks good on me and for me basic items are what is essential to me. You can mix them up to make different outfits that always work. So that is what I am going to continue to do for 2014. Hopefully I had add some amazing pieces.

What is your New Years Resolution?

Looking forward to 2014!!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. Great selection of pieces. My new year resolution is more shopping!

    Ivana
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha....more shopping, I like the sound of that!!!

      Delete
  2. my resolution is to be more daring in my outfits! love your blog.

    richieanonymous.blogspot.com
    palermoanonymous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great resolution. Thank you so much!!!

      Delete
  3. Happy new year! That is a great resolution..I do believe in quality > quantity too in terms of purchases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and to you as well!!! haha yes quantity is a tricky one!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts