Looking and reflecting back - Outfits of 2013


































It's fun to look back at all the outfits worn and seeing how you've changed and grown through out the year within your style and your life. I learnt a lot this year and have grown a lot from what I wear to how I act. I have learnt to not act so fast when it comes to something I like not to buy it right away. I have realized that I love basics and feel good in them which makes me look good. So I have been a smarter buyer with practical pieces that I have added to my wardrobe.

As more my life, I have grown in my work and have gained a lot of work experience and know that I can handle lots and want to continue learning and being able to do more. I had some amazing experiences like traveling back to Denmark after 3 years and seeing family and friends. Going to Sweden for the first time to visit my Sister and niece and nephew in their new home. Going on a road trip with my boyfriend through the mountains for a family wedding and seeing so many relatives.

As for friends, I have met lots of people which some I now know are not worth my time but I have made some friends that I know I will have for a life time.

I have started to finally get comfortable with where I am and though I always want better, I feel like I am finally on the right path towards it. I have my boyfriend who I love just as much as ever, a good job, even better friends and the most amazing family anyone could have.

Cheers to 2014!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts