Wednesdays Wishlist

Wednesdays Wishlist


Zara everything

Zara always had items at the top of my list. I love all the plaid, lace and beautiful sweaters they have right now, not to meant shoes too. I tried on a sweater the other day and I can't get it out of my head, it is not in this picture (only because I could not find it) but I am pretty sure I am going to have to bring it home. But one thing I majorly need right now is a pair of black ankle boots. I really like the ones above but I really want something very basic that I can wear with absolutely everything, I had a pair in mind but my size was all out by the time I saw them in the store. I am hoping on my shopping trip to Seattle in just under 2 two that I will be lucky enough to find them.....Wish me luck!!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. digging that plaided jkt by Zara..
    and how i wished the marble skirt would come in jkt..

    <333
    http://radarmagazine.se/fashionandfcuker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't go wrong with plaid and marble!!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts