My Birthday







Topshop coat (similar), Anine Bing sweater (similar), American Apparel skirt (similar) and scarf (similar), Zara boots and gifted bag

The day of my birthday (November 3rd) was such fantastic weather, the sun was shining and the air was crisp. We started the day of with brunch at Wildebeest which was great, so I will need to go again. Then went walking around Gastown and Coal Harbor along the water. We did a little shopping for me and my boyfriend got me a little something. In the evening we went to a photography show that my boyfriend had his photos in.

I will show all the amazing gifts and things I have gotten on the blog soon and by the way, don't you love my new Anine Bing sweater. Its so classic and simple and I love how it looks paired with this skirt. I am so happy with all my new things!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. Stunning photos! I bet the weather was fantastic xx

    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the boots and the way you have styled this

    The Koalafornian x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I am so glad you like it!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts