Transitioning









Wilfred via Aritzia cropped sweater (similar) and faux leather shorts (similar), Oak & Fort t-shirt (similar), Ca'Shott boots (similar), H&M choker, Loft 82 ring and The Latest Scoop bag

It really is such a magical time of the year, I get so excited and happy about the crisp cool air and the leaves and colors, the food, the smells in the air, everything is just amazing. From October to the end of December are just like nothing else. And as much as I like it now.....believe me, I am obsessed with Christmas time, so I get even more excited!!!

Anyways, I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend, here we are having a long weekend for Thanksgiving!

xoxo

Comments

  1. I love that twisted choker and have been on the hunt for a pair of black over-the-knee boots! Gorgeous post!

    x

    ohmygilded.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I hope you find some boots!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts