Happy Thanksgiving!











I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving and show you some pictures from my Thanksgiving weekend. I love Thanksgiving because it is beautiful everywhere and you finally take a minute to actually think about and appreciate what you are thankful for. I have so many things in my life that God has given me that I am thankful for like a place to sleep at night, food to eat, a job, good friends, my talented supportive boyfriend who has been with me through so much and my amazing family that I am so blessed that I have them, I could not have asked for a better family, I love them so so much!!!!!

I would love for you to take the time and think about what your thankful for and leave it in the comments. I want to hear!!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! We've still got a month to go here in the states! This is such a lovely post!

    Adelyn
    Simply Hepburn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! We don't really celebrate thanksgiving in Germany but I'd really love to do it! It's such nice holiday and you are totally right that it is important to think about everything that you can be thankful for and you will realize that it's just so much more than you have expected!

    xx Nicola

    www.alpenglowsummit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Maybe you will have to start your own tradition of your own thanksgiving!! xoxo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts