Touring Copenhagen




















This was one of our last days in Denmark. We went to Copenhagen to meet with my Sister and brother in law who had also taken a vacation to visit my other sister in Sweden. So it was so nice to be able to see them in Copenhagen as well and show them around. We only had not even one day with them there and my sister wanted to go shopping so we went to the famous shopping street, Strøget. That's when I did most of my shopping as well. After shopping we went for a boat ride tour from Nyhavn and explored all the tourist attractions. For supper we took them to Meyers Deli, we really liked that place. Very nice food and place, good quality and you can buy there products there as well. The next morning we had to take them to the airport and say goodbye, but I am just happy we got to spend some time with them.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts