Northside Festival 2013
















So here are photos of my weekend at Northside Festival. I had never been to a music festival before so I had so much fun. It was perfect because it was right in the city and close to where we were staying so at the end of each night we just walked home to bed. No gross camping situation!

We saw a lot of great bands and I got to see one of my favorite bands and it was amazing, I was so happy!!! So there was, Alt-J, Phoenix, Kashmir,The Knife, Nephew, Mø, Gogol Bordello, When Saints go Machine, Fun, Bands of Horses, The Flaming Lips, Kaizers Orchestra, Artic Monkeys. Bloc Party and Modest Mouse were suppose to be there but cancelled at the last minute so that was a disappointment, but oh well.

Some of these we only watched for a tiny bit and others the whole thing. My favorites were Nephew, of course (this is my favorite band I mentioned above), Mø and When Saints go Machine. Such good music, so it was a Successful first Music Festival for me!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. wow, I love festivals, specially in summer. You must enjoy it a lot!

    http://elarmariodelanena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts