West Coast



Zara top (similar), Loft 82 jeans (similar), H&M boots, The Latest Scoop bag and old scarf

Sorry for the ugly faces here, it was really windy there!!! Anyways, yesterday I had the best day and I will tell you all about it. In the morning, my boyfriend and I went to the regular saturday Farmers Market (which is awesome) and got a lot of great and organic produce. Then I got ready to meet some friends for Dim Sum (it was my first time having dim sum) which was fantastic. Then did a little shopping (I will show you what I got soon) then met up with a different friend and got our nails done (they look so nice) and after that then we and other friends went out for dinner at a restaurant called The Dark Table where you are in the dark the whole time. You can't see anything that you are doing but it is really cool. I would actually recommend it. It was a fun experience.

In the night there was the annual fireworks show and I was going to go but after that fantastic but long day, I was to tired but I could hear it all because it is close to where I live and I saw bits from instavideo (obviously). So...there you have it, busy but amazing day!!! Thank you for the day to all my amazing friends I have!!!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. I love the casual look! Stripes are always a good idea :)
    And don't you just hate when it's too windy for photos? At least you had your hair up. Otherwise it's just impossible.

    Hope you had a good weekend!

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yes I put it up that day cause I knew it was windy. Thanks!!!

      Delete
  2. Such amazing photos you are showing from your visit in Denamrk, really hope you had a good time here :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts