Fall/Winter Wish List

Fall/Winter wish list



Zara faux leather jacket, T by Alexander Wang long sleeve shirt, Anastasia brow kit, Acne cardigan and pop jeans, Rebecca Minkoff bag, Topshop beanie and Brain Atwood thigh high boots

This is what my Fall/Winter wish list looks like. It does not necessarily have to be these exact items, but to give you an idea. So color wise, I want more burgundy, never tired to that color and mustard, black, navy, gray and stripes. Also I need want a new staple leather jacket that I can wear everyday and as well all staple pieces that will last a long time. Probably the thing I want most this Fall/Winter is thigh high boots. I need them, I remember the ones that H&M show on the runway and I think I will have to check those ones out when they hit stores (affordable compared to most) and last is some great make-up. I wear more make-up in the colder months and I like my brow to look nice which on their own, they don't (in my opinion) so I really want to get a good brow kit and I heard good stuff about this one.

What is on your Fall/Winter wish list?

 xoxo

p.s. I just want to say tillykke med fødselsdagen to my mother in law!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts