White Flowers everywhere






BDG shirt (similar), Cheap Monday jeans, H&M boots, The Latest Scoop bag, Romwe sunglasses (similar), Forever 21 necklace (similar) and Stella & Dot bracelet

I wore this on the second day of our drive to Karlskrona, Sweden. These photos were taken in Malmø, Sweden, in a park in the downtown area of Malmø. I had dressed in the Morning was cloudy weather but that quickly changed (as it usually does) to being quite nice that day. Malmø seemed like a pretty and nice city. Someday I want to be able to spend more time there. We were only there for the morning and a bit of the afternoon. We walked around the downtown shopping area and I got myself something that I will show you tomorrow.

By the way, these photos were taken with my new point and shoot camera, pretty good huh?

xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts