Its beginning to feel like Summer










Zara blouse, Vintage leather skirt (similar), H&M heels

I have been so busy doing so much while here but now my trip is almost over and I leave on Monday morning. I really don't want to leave and go back to work and normal routines. I hate having to leave from trips, I always get a bit down and sad, but I guess its just cause I always have such a great time, which is a good thing.
But before leaving here, I actually get to see my other sister and her husband for a quick visit in Copenhagen and we will do some shopping and sightseeing together. We love to shop so I will take them to the famous shopping street, Strøget, Hynavn and go on a boat ride and I also want to go to Tivoli with them, which I have not been to yet this trip!!! It is a short visit but I am very excited!!!

p.s. I also want to say hi and welcome to new followers. Thank you, it makes me very happy to have new followers. I hope you will enjoy!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. I love this outfits !
    perfect blouse and shoes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blouse is giving me life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! Great blouse and matching shoes!
    x Kirsty
    http://geelongfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That colour is gorgeous on you!!! xx

    oh my gilded

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this, would wear it exactly the same way!
    Thanks for the sweet comment,
    would love to see you on

    FashionFlirt

    soon again!
    Take care, Alena X

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, you look amazing!
    cool shirt

    http://chernikovakarina.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts