Update



I just wanted to say hi. We arrived in Denmark in the evening on the 28th just fine. We got picked up by his parents and had a nice meal in Copenhagen. After that we made our way home to Ă˜dis but we were so tired we fell asleep in the car. Yesterday was raining so we took the car into Kolding, the city close to where my boyfriend grew up and drove around and also went to the mall they have.

It's so funny how its been over 3 years since I have been here and you remember things but when I got here, it was like I never left. I remember everything and it feels so nice. It is nice to see the family and the places, I love being back!!

I will try my best to keep up with photos and posts. I hope all is well with you all!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. you look so pretty!!! have fun

    coloreport.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts