Picking Favorites





Zara striped top(similar), BDG jeans via Urban Outfitters jeans, Converse, The Latest Scoop bag and Stella & Dot bracelet

These are definitely some of my wardrobe favorites. They are easy to wear and go with anything!!! This striped top is my new go to item when I don't know what to wear.

I leave today at six for our trip, I am at work for a bit this morning then in the afternoon I will make sure I have not forgot anything then we are off. YAY....I am so excited!!!! See you in Denmark soon!!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. have a safe trip!!

    wwww.andrea-clare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are amazing, look at all those flowers, love it!
    Your outfit is casual but I think it's still chic enough, so you could wear it to so many, different events!x

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, there is nothing wrong with great basics!!! Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts