Cool off







Topshop jacket, American Apparel tank(similar), Cheap Monday jeans, converse shoes, The Latest Scoop bag(similar), Romwe sunglasses, Stella & Dot bracelets, old watch and Grandmas necklace

You can see the Zara bag in my hand and I bought something I have been wanting for a while now and I love it. You will see it soon and if you follow my instagram then you probably saw it already.

I am trying to make sure I have everything ready for my trip because we will be gone for a month and so I really don't want to forget anything. We leave Monday afternoon!!!! YAY

xoxo

Comments

  1. rad look! you look really tough and stunning!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks comfy and cool, I like! :)

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. a month!! lucky!! how did you get that much time off work?!

    wwww.andrea-clare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts