Keeping it Simple






American Apparel wool turtleneck and shoes, Topshop jeans, The Latest Scoop bag and USED sunglasses

We went for a walk by the water on our way to get groceries the other day, but I was in the mood for keeping it really simple. I love simple outfits and they are the most inspiring for me!!! Which reminds me that I need to get more basic items. Like a striped shirt or two, more black and white t-shirts and muscle tanks from T by Alexander Wang.

Oh by the way, I totally forgot about my blogs second birthday but It was also my nephews birthday which is more important. So I want to say thank you for all the support I have gotten over this period of time and I hope I can continue to grow and inspire people on here and build a bigger better community. Thank you all....you are amazing and the reason I do this!!!

Much love xoxo

Comments

  1. Comfy outfit, and it looks really cool! :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sunglasses are amazing!

    http://www.fashionroll.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this casual outfit!

    Win a MAYBELLINE MASCARA: >> GIVEAWAY <<
    milna89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great casual outfit! Love the sweater and sunnies!

    x Jony
    www.shout-outtoyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple is good sometimes! Beautiful photos x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts