I just don't know anymore








DIY shirt, Forever 21 pants, American Apparel belt, Ecoté via Urban Outfitters shoes, Stella & Dot bracelets

Sometimes things just bring you down and that's how I am feeling right now!!! I know I should not be that way, sometimes I let things just get the best of me and I can't help but be upset. I have to stop feelings sorry for myself because there may be lots I don't have, but there is lots that I do have like an amazing loving family. Which not everyone has.....I guess when I feel like this I just have to keep telling myself that!!!!

Does anyone else ever feel like this?

p.s. How do you like the pictures, we went for something funky with the colors. I hope you like them!!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. I am the same way...all...the...time.

    Love the pictures btw, is this your apartment?

    www.andrea-clare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry to hear that, but I am glad I'm not the only one!! No, this isn't our apartment, it is my boyfriends studio! Thanks!!!

      Delete
  2. jumping pose is fab.

    maybe we can follow each other, let me know if u follow, i surely follow u back
    trokesland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I left you a comment on your blog, I am following you!!

      Delete
  3. You look wonderful! I love those floral pattern pants! Cute! :)
    I just stumbled across your blog and I love what I have seen so far! You have a great blog filled with many interesting posts.
    Maybe you might consider following each other on GFC and Bloglovin? I will wait for you on my blog!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I am so glad you like it!!

      Delete
  4. Amazing pics, you look gorgeous!
    love your outfit!! so cool

    coloreport.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool outfit post! I love the fun colours, and the fact that your ombre shirt kind of "fades" into your white jeans is so clever!

    Win a CrownedByFlowers flower crown by entering my international 100K giveaway!

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica and I entered your giveaway!!!

      Delete
  6. hi dear..as promised i'm following u back thru GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the photographs turned out lovely! Love the jumping one! =)
    cute outfit!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts