Dr. Hauschka



As I told you a while ago, I needed to find a new foundation and I got lots of great ideas, but I decided to go with this. Its from Dr. Hauschka which is a German all natural, organic, make up and skin care products. I had heard some really great stuff about this brand so I decided to give it a try. I only just started using it so I am still getting use to it. I wanted something very light for summer time so I am happy that it lives up to those expectations but it also makes me feel naked. But I think once I get use it I will like it. It is very good and healthy for my skin which I think is a very good thing.

xoxo

Comments

  1. It's always difficult to find foundation and I hope this one works for you! Your should do a review once you're comfortable with it!

    Ally @ thefittedframe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That is a great idea, I will do that!!!

      Delete
  2. I agree with Ally! I really want to switch all my makeup to organic / natural but it's especially difficult with foundations as some of them are quite pricey and still not great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts