Same Outfit, Different ways Part 2






Zara jacket, American Apparel sweater (similar) and belt, Forever 21 pants (similar), Swedish Hasbeens for H&M shoes, Topshop clutch, Stella & Dot necklace and USED sunglasses

For the second look, I went for mixing prints which is usually something I do not do but I could not help but love it. I am really into prints right now and I wanted to experiment and I think it worked out great.

What do you think? Was the first outfit your favorite or this one? see the first outfit here

In other news, I flew home yesterday because my grandma pasted away so I am home for the funeral, so I am sorry if it is a little quiet here on the blog for a little bit. But I will still try to post as much as I can.

Have a good day!!!

xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts