Same outfit, different ways Part 1





American Apparel cable knit sweater (similar) and belt, Forever 21 pants (similar), H&M jacket (similar) and boots, The Latest Scoop bag and Stella & Dot necklace

So The day that I wore this outfit, I could not decide how I wanted to wear it. I had two different ways so I decided why not show both ways on here, how I would wear this outfit. So the one way was this way, which I wanted to keep simple. The only focus being the printed pants and then solids and black.

I will show you the other way I wore it tomorrow and then you can tell me which way was your favorite! Have a great Sunday!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. I love your pants! they fit this look perfect!

    fashionate

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it head to toe! and you pulled everything off. the pants, the knit, the leather jeacket, really love it. really lovely. i hope you can take a look at my blog and get a chance to get featured in my blog :)

    xx Ellisya
    http://themondaydiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely outfit! And these photos are really amazing, which camera do you use? xx

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the boots look so perfectly worn in

    www.andrea-clare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these jeans!! They look so cute with the sweater and the leather jacket. this one is going to be hard to beat!

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like those pants, honey! You look great.;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look, it's effortlessly chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The floral jeans are so beautiful. I love the soft color of the sweater. Can't wait to see how you pair it next.

    BTW, would you like to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures! I love the floral print jeans. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts