Sea Creature






H&M jacket and Boots, Topshop Camouflage Jacket, American Apparel shirt, disco pants, socks and fingerless mits and The Latest Scoop bag

Earlier this day I had went for a run on the Sea Wall and the scenery was so stunning, that I knew we had to take our pictures here. It was really foggy out and the tide was low so all the rocks were sticking out. I just love when it works out like that. You have an idea and it comes together so beautifully. I am lucky to have such beauty right out my front door!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. awesome pictures, awesome location.
    coincidentally, i went shooting at the Marina on the North Shore yesterday.. somewhat across from the Seawall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos! I think the fog made them so much more special.
    Love the leather and camo together :)

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts