What I wish I was wearing today and Answers

Neon and everyday

T by Alexander Wang t-shirt(similar), Matt Bernson DANNIJO booties, Acne striped beanie(similar), Acne Rita shearling jacket, Proenza Schouler Ps1 pouch suede, Stella McCartney arrow necklace, Kate Spade Call Me necklace and MiH two tone jeans

Oh do I wish I could wear this today and almost everyday, or at least similar versions of this. Amazing!!! I HAVE to get those jeans, aren´t they perfect???

Anyways, last week I think it was, I made a post telling a bit about myself and I said you were welcome to ask me questions, well one person did, so Thank you!!!! So now I will answer them!!!

Question 1: What is it that you do at F21?
Answer 1: For the rest of your now you know where I work...anyways, I do visual merchandising which means that we are the ones who basically make the store look like it does, by placing where the clothes go, mannequins, the window displays, those kinds of things.

Question 2: If you could visit anywhere in the world where would you go?
Answer 2: That is a very hard one. I want to be able to travel the world someday and I want to go to SO many places for all different reasons. But I am going to say right now I have been having big cravings to go to Paris actually. I guess it has to do with the fashion part. I want to see the beautiful city and see all the amazing designer shops and cute boutiques. As well as get that french experience, going to small amazing restaurants and cafes, eat macaroons, go shopping, see the Eiffel tower and SO much more and take awesome outfit and travel pictures while being there.

Question 3: Where is you boyfriend from and how long have you been together?
Answer 3: My boyfriend is from Denmark and we have been together for almost 5 years. It will be 5 at the beginning of April.

Question 4: What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Answer 4: Different things, I am so glad I started blogging because it has bought me so many opportunities already. That is one thing I love about it. I have had a lot of great things happen for me since starting my blog, like receiving beautiful items from different brands, being able to attend Vancouver Fashion week. I basically got the job I have from having this blog. 
Also I get to share what I love. I have always loved fashion but growing up in a small town in Manitoba, I never thought that I would have any careers or opportunities to do anything about it and here I am, so that makes me pretty happy. As well has even though I am shy and I have not really met with other bloggers, I still have become closer with some and only hope that will get even better. A positive community is great!

Question 5: How would you describe your style?
Answer 5: I actually find that a hard question. I definitely have styles that I really like but when it comes me me dressing, I like to try different things and not stick to one specific style. But if I could choose one style, I would choose a Scandinavian minimal style. Basically Elin Klings style in a nut shell, She is after all my top Style Icon. I wish I could look like her everyday!!! She is simple, effortless, but still sexy and I love that!!!

I hope that answers your questions, I tried to answer them to the best of my abilities, and again Thank you for asking. It is great that someone wants to know and hear it. I want people to feel connected to me and my blog and I hope this is a good way!!!

Have a great day everyone and Shine Bright (like a diamond)!!!!!

xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts