Stripes







H&M jacket(similar), Topshop blouse, Minusey pants (similar) and Forever 21 shoes (similar)

I just woke up (at 3:30 pm) because I worked some over night shifts at work, so that is also why I am posting late.

One of my favorite trends coming up is black and white stripes, I got this top at Christmas and it will be perfect, though I do still need more. I love black and white all the time anyways, It never goes old!

But I must still be out of it because I am finding it hard to write anything that makes sense so I hope you all have a great day!

xoxo

Comments

  1. love love love that stripy top! i recently bought one that style too but i think i like yours better!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, I am sure yours is fantastic too!!!

      Delete
  2. I'm very into stripes at the moment and that outfit is so cool ! very inspiring

    http://fashionramble.com

    Best,

    Anastasia // Fashion Ramble

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shirt!!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. a really cool outfit head to toe! i super love the jump pose!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the leather jacket! Perfect outfit! X

    Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE the black and white. im pretty sure my wardrobe is going to be black,white and grey by the end of the season!

    -Andrea

    www.andrea-clare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts