Shades of Blue







Old coat, American Apparel sweater and scarf, BDG via Urban Outfitters (new)jeans, H&M boots, The Latest Scoop bag, USED sunglasses and BCBG ring

Lately here in Vancouver it has been extremely foggy, but it is kind of nice. It looks beautiful, how the lights look and when the sun shines through. Pretty neat. anyways, I have SO much new stuff that I still need to show you, so I hope I can get those up soon. Still new stuff that I got from Christmas and afterwards.

Also, Have any of you looked at the couture shows so far?? The Chanel boots and the Giambattista Valli dresses....amazing! Go take a look! Have a great day everyone and I love you!!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. Great look! Loving your knit and booties!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely casual outfit and your straight hair cut is amazing!
    Love, Sally

    themuv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The color combination works so well together. and I do love your sharp but hair, I've been thinking of doing that to mine but haven't had the guts to do it.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts