Peplum





Topshop coat, American Apparel white top and disco pants, F21 strapless peplum top and wedge sneakers(similar), The Latest Scoop bag and Stella & Dot earrings and bracelet

I really love this peplum top and I can´t wait till summer when it will be prefect to wear it. I will wear it with a  pencil skirt and heels. But for now in the cold, I will have to resort to warmer methods of use. That´s okay because I really like the combination with the white top underneath. Do you like it?

I have gotten into the same thing that happens every year where I feel like it is spring already and all I want to do is wear more spring clothes....but its still January and its the coldest month of the winter...what am I thinking? Does anyone else do this??? or am I alone! Either way, I am ready for spring...my wardrobe isn´t but I am!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. Beautiful. Love the combo of colors.

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just loving the outfit! It's an amazing combination and it's flawless!
    -S

    thetrenchcoatmen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw I love that peplum !! great look, dear

    http://fashionramble.com

    Best,

    Anastasia // Fashion Ramble

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that peplum top! ill soon be on the hunt for something similar!

    www.andrea-clare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts