Resolutions?


I don't know about you but I have been thinking about my New Years Resolutions. I have to admit, I suck at them, I never actually do what I say I want to...but I really really so want to change that. I do have some things on my list and I really hope I can make them happen. I have some for myself, ones for my boyfriend and I and ones for my blog. I really want next year to be a great year, a successful year with lots of happiness. So I really hope I can make some of my resolutions come true like paying off my credit card, going on trips to different places, buying myself some nice things and the blog doing great...to name a few.

Have you thought about your resolutions and if so, What are they?

xoxo

Comments

  1. Nice sweater, great color :)
    I think I should'nt do some resolutions, because I never do it! For example, to be on a diet... Hehe!

    XO, Marie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you look really beautiful with that outfit! <3 xx

    http://itziarfagoaga.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts