Christmas


Pictures from last years Christmas

I can't believe it is Christmas Eve. I am so happy and excited. My boyfriend and I are going to skype with our families and say Merry Christmas (wish we could be with them all) also, make some food (we got a duck) and desserts, eat good food, open presents, drink wine and be merry. It is our first Christmas all alone together.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas or whatever holiday you are celebrating this time of year!!! You guys are the best and hopefully after the new year I can get back on track with posting more often. But until then...Happy Holidays!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. love the dress! have an amazing xmas :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway here to win £50 to spend on barratts shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts