Christmas on Instagram








My Christmas so far on Instagram!!! I have to say it has been a hard Christmas for me, I am very much enjoying being with my boyfriend but I am really missing my family and that special feeling being home with everyone. It is just that family is so important and its the one of thoses times of year that you really want to be with them and this year I can't...so that is a bummer. (I cried a little) But we got great gifts and ate good food and got to skype with everyone and soon we are off to a Christmas party with friends. So I hope everyone is having a fantastic time with family and loved ones.

xoxo

Comments

  1. Aw, dear :( I hope you can meet your family soon - don't be upset! I'm glad you had a fun time on Christmas day, though. It seems like you had fun despite your homesickness, which is great. Merry Christmas, love!


    Love, Fatima (fashionpilgrim)
    Twitter: @fashpilgrim
    Facebook Page: Fatima A.
    Instagram: @fashionpilgrim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, yes it was hard but I still had a great Christmas with my boyfriend and being able to talk with my family over skype!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts