Walking on Sunshine

Topshop coat(similar), American Apparel sweater(similar), Cheap Monday jeans, Zara shoes(similar) and H&M earrings

I love those fall days where you can take your coat off and feel the sun. This was one of those days!!!

This Saturday my boyfriend has a gallery show and I am so excited for him. I think it will be really great and I am excited to see his work up on the wall. I am very proud of him!!! So if you live in Vancouver, it is going to be a great night at the Beaumont Studios. Lots of great pieces from different artists, make your way down!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. This look is so simple yet chic. I love it!


    Louisa
    www.circasundyafternoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look, I like! :)

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sweater <3

    alittlecupofcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour from your sweater!!!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you always have the nicest pictures!! you lucky girl dating such a talented photographer. And that outfit is lovely!

    xx amber

    www.amberameliawpg.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts