That special feeling

 Zara jacket(similar), Nowhere top, American Apparel disco pants(similar), Forever 21 shoes(similar), The Latest scoop bag, Stella and Dot earrings and bracelet and M.A.C lipstick in So Chaud

Lucky me...I got the weekend off!!! I went shopping yesterday and got SO many great things. I really wanted to do Christmas shopping, which I did do a bit of but I also got myself some great things. I also got lots of Christmas gift ideas for me, so I think it was a success. I will show you some of the stuff I got soon. If you follow me on Instagram, I am sure you saw the bags I had!!!

I am one of those people that wishes it was coming all year round. I love the feeling of it, the cold, the music, the lights, family, giving. I love it all. It makes me feel so good inside. Yesterday when I went out shopping, I soaked in that feeling. The only thing that is going to be sad this year is that I can't go home for Christmas!

Do you love Christmas as much as me???

xoxo

Comments

  1. These pictures are beautiful - love the light! I love Christmas as well and I am super excited for it every year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! It really is the best time of the year!!

      Delete
  2. Amazing pictures and outfit! I'm loving the pants and the jacket!
    -S

    thetrenchcoatmen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I too LOVE christmas! Great outfit!

    http://styleofalondontallgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, and i love your hair, nice!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black look with that amazing parka! And your hair, looks great!! Beautifull pictures, love the light you captured!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts