Sorry


I just wanted to say sorry with some photos that I didn't use in my outfit post from the other day. I feel like I can't keep up with the blog lately and it is making me very frustrated. I want to keep the blog fun and post regularly but I have been finding that extremely hard lately. I don't know to do to help, so for the mean time, I hope you accept my apologies and hopefully I can get back to the regular routine....That gave me an idea...maybe I need to change my routine???

anyways, thanks for listening, have a good day/night!!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. Don't worry, sometimes life takes over. I've been posting less regularly than I'd like because I'm in the last push for school before the holidays. I wanted to keep up around 3-4 posts a week, but I've been averaging just one. It'll all work out, I'm sure of it. I mean, your photos are gorgeous. I'll have to keep checking back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is nice to hear someone say that. I have been getting so mad at myself, but I guess we all still have lives outside of blogging. thanks again!!!

      Delete
  2. Love your earrings! These photos are great! We are now following you and would love for you to come check us out! :)

    Stacie and Carly
    the island secret
    www.theislandsecret.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ladies!! I left you a comment on my blog!!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Elle. I went to your blog and you have a great blog as well!!! Definitely will keep checking back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to say all your outfits are awesome. I found you on IFb and now i follow you on GFC! I hope to see more from you!
    -Shevon
    www.trashingfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts