No better day then today


Topshop camo jacket, Wilfred leather shorts(similar), Joe Fresh t-shirt(similar), Zara fishnet tank, Le Chateau scarf(similar), H&M boots(similar), The Latest Scoop bag, American Apparel model pantyhose and Stella and Dot jewelry

I think we have actually been pretty lucky this fall. Usually it is pouring rain non stop (still rains though..believe me) but we have also had lots of really great sunny days. It feels so nice this time of year when you have the sun shining and the crisp air with the holiday feelings. I just can't get enough.

Today is not one of those days, it is raining but I still feel in the Christmas Spirit. I have started my Christmas shopping and getting decorations for home, so I can't wait to put them up. Today I think I am going to take it pretty easy and stay at home, clean, get groceries. Should be a good day!!!!

I hope you all have a great Sunday as well!!

xoxo



Comments

  1. I love this camo jacket!! I was looking for one in Zara yesterday, but didn't like one and the other wouldn't be warm enough. Looks like you found the perfect one!! Looks amazing on you and I love it with the leather shorts :)

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit as always! :) xx

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    Jasmin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts