Christmasy Wish List

Christmasy wish list











Celine Bag, Acne shirt, Frame jeans, Abercombie and Finch plaid scarf, Frame black jeans, Acne boots, Acne jacket, Helmut Lang long sleeve, Alexander Wang bag and Topshop peplum top

This holiday season, I definitely would not mind these items. Some are more realistic then others but that's okay!!! Its called a wishlist for a reason!! I really want a plaid scarf and even though this one looks really Christmasy, I really love it!!! But anyways, I am really tired so I came home from work and I am going to take it really easy these days off and back to feeling good!!! Have a wonderful Monday!!!!

xoxo

xoxo

Comments

  1. Wonderful Choices!! I love those ankle boots and black top.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog!
    Of course we can follow each other :)
    I'm following you now, Really hope you will do the same!

    X Annewil
    lovetolittlethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all so beautiful. Especially like those bags! The colors on the scarf remind me of the holidays- LOVE

    Xo Amy,
    Would you like to stay connected through Bloglovin and GFC?
    http://stylechocolatechip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts