POP of color





My boyfriend and I got soaked this day walking around downtown. We had went to the movies and when we came out it was raining pretty good and we had forgot an umbrella. By the time we got home, my hair was soaked and so were our clothes. But even though, we had a good day. We watched the movie The Cloud Atlas. It was definitely a different movie. We both want to see it again because its one of those movies that we are sure we missed some things the first time. If we watch it again, more will probably make sense!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. I love the pink hat in this outfit. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit, love it! x

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realky like your oversize coat.and your haircut is beautiful
    Http://unzippedfashion.blogspot.co.il

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I really like your photos! Such a great blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts