New look and new website address


So as you can tell I have a new look and a new website address. So it is no longer www.jenalyenns.blogspot.com but NOW it is www.inmydreams.ca. But if you still put the other link it will still automatically bring you to the new address. I am so happy with the new look and I hope you will all like it as well. There is still little things we still need to work on and if you notice something isn't working, please tell me. I am working with Bloglovin right now to transfer over my followers from there so please don't stop following  and re follow because Bloglovin will do that for you. Thank you everyone and I hope you all have a great weekend!!!!

xoxo




Comments

  1. Love those blues

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, thanks!!! What do you think of my new blog look?

      Delete
  2. Really like all the detailed shots! The new site looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this simple layout looks so great ! :) I've had it for some time already, white background etc.
    Nice outfit detail shots x

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I agree, its clean, fresh and not to busy which I like!!!

      Delete
  4. I love the first outfit. Sweater looks so cosy :) p.s. the new site looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that sweater is cozy and it really is great to know that you like the new look!!!

      Delete
  5. lovely poast love the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! Great detail shots! You really have a good taste of style! :O
    Nice! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. thanks, its one of my favorites right now!!!

      Delete
  8. Wonderful photos. I love the last look! :)

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts