Instamydreams


First of all I want to say how happy I am with the great response I am getting on my new layout. I am so glad that you like it because I like it too!!! Like I had yesterday, there is a few things still that are in the works but that's okay, I am very pleased with it. The new blog address has now been changed in Bloglovin as well so that is done, which is great!!! So also I wanted to share some Instagram pictures with you, If you have not already followed me there it would be awesome it you wanted to, here is a little preview. You can follow me at jenalyenns. I thought I would come up with my own little instagram name. I think its cute!!!

Have a great day everyone and Thank you again for your great response to the new layout and your continued support! You are the reason I love do this and why it is so much fun!!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. The pictures are pretty!
    And I liked reading your story, it's nicely written :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! I'm going to follow you on Instagram right now :)

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alsion, I am following you on there as well!!!!

      Delete
  3. I loved that army jacket
    I'll be happy if you check out my blog too=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I just got the jacket. I LOVE it! Great blog as well!!

      Delete
  4. your instagram pics are lovely!

    xx. Hybrid Hunter

    follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, we can definitely do that!!!

      Delete
  5. Oh I love blogmilk! Great choice for a layout! :) If I hadn't had a specific designer for my new layout, i was going to go with blogmilk. Loving your blog, and your style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved you blog, girl! :D

    www.fashionforwho.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Instagram photos!
    You have a wonderful blog! Do you want to follow each other? Follow my blog on Bloglovin'. Let me know in my comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts