Camouflage


Last Thursday I went to the grand opening of the new Topshop in The Bay. I must say I think it is pretty great that we have this now. We did have a little section of Topshop before but nothing compared to what we have now. Even though I did not find that much in there that was anything special, there definitely were a few things, like for one this amazing camo jacket. I have been wanting one for SO long and this is the perfect one. I love how it fits and it is definitely going to become a favorite in my wardrobe.

Tomorrow I will show you the whole outfit! Have a great day!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. Love the camo jacket and burgundy scarf together!
    my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Its one of my favorite combinations!!

      Delete
  2. SO cute!! I love your jacket. I have a similar one just in olive green and I wear it all. the. time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combination of the camouflage jacket and the burgundy scarf! Really nice!!

    /Stine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stine, I love pairing burgundy with camo or olive/dark greens!

      Delete
  4. I love your blog! Following you!

    Px

    http://paulacapel-rules.blogspot.com.es/
    http://paulacapel-rules.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the camo jacket. I need one in my closet, STAT!
    Make sure you enter my giveaway over at my blog ~> http://tinyurl.com/9d8r4yn!


    Fashionably,
    Kara
    www.buyanymeansnecessary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an excellent jacket! I really dig the visual juxtaposition of something tough as army print with something insanely girly. :) I bet you're going to have lots of fun styling this piece in the future!

    xo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I will. You can be sure that I will be wearing it often!!!

      Delete
  7. Great look! I just followed your lovely blog and liked this post on Bloglovin. Stay in touch ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts