An early Birthday present

 New American Apparel turtleneck sweater, Topshop jeans (similar here), Aldo shoes (similar here) and MAC lipstick So Chaud

This sweater was an early birthday present from my parents because I really wanted it from my old job. I really love it and it is SO warm. I will definitely get lots of use out of it this winter. Thanks Mom and Dad!!! But, back to my birthday...I am not sure how I feel about it because I am starting to feel like I am getting old. I use to get so excited for my birthday (mostly just for presents and good food) but now I just don't want to get any older. I wish I could have stayed at the age of 22. Oh well...I guess 24 will have to do!!!

8 Days till my birthday!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday! The jumper looks so warm and cosy, love it


    HANNAH †
    [londonroseblog.com]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is warm and cozy and thanks for the early wishes!!

      Delete
  2. I hope you'll have a great b-day! Already lovely wishes! Love the red/coral lips on you!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Its one of my favorite lip colors..but I need more!!

      Delete
  3. That jumper is amazing, so cozy x

    x
    www.shades-of-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet!! another scorpio buddy..
    love your pictures and I miss Vancouver :)

    RAY-BAN sunglasses ( valued up to $180) GIVEAWAY on my blog, i would love for you to enter and hopefully win it!!
    xo!
    Sheryl

    www.walkinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice and thank you, I think I will definitely check that out!!!

      Delete
  5. what a beautiful shots! how I wish I have autumn season in my country.. anw, love your lips color! and the oversized sweaters is just too cute <3

    xx,
    Missing Bee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bella. Yes, I have to have autumn is beautiful. Fall and winter are definitely my favorite times of the year!!!

      Delete
  6. Love this knit! Looks so comfy!

    Jess xx

    http://sisko-blog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sweater just looks amazingly warm and so comfy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts