Yesterday





Photos from my Instagram

Yesterday I was at my cousins wedding. That's why I was not around yesterday or a lot lately, I have been busy at home, I am sure you understand. But the wedding was beautiful. The dress, the flowers, decorations, everything was amazing. They are so in love, I can only hope someday my wedding will be as beautiful. So congratulations again to my cousins and my new cousin-in-law again.

You can see what I wore in the first picture. It is an American Apparel dress and I wore my H&M neon high heels with it and some gold Stella & Dot jewelry with it. Do you like it? I thought it was a perfect dress for a nice wedding. Now I am going to keep enjoying my time with my family, I only have two more days!!! :(

xoxo

Comments

  1. seems like you had an amazing time at the wedding & you look lovely..I really like your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun! Loving your dress and shoe combo...chic!

    Anna
    stylescreed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is awesome!

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous look! Seems like you had an amazing time! Thank you so much for following me, I'm following back!

    Kisses

    Lemiza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shoes!

    beargrillz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress, love the length.
    You really look stunning :)

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts