Vancouver Fashion Week 2012



Vancouver Fashion Week is coming up and starting on the 18th to the 23rd!! I am very excited!!!  Unfortunately I had to miss Vancouver's Fashion Night Out because I had already left for my vacation at home. But I am excited for Fashion Week and can't wait to see all the fashionable people out and about. I am lucky enough to be partnering up with Vancouver Fashion Week and able to attend some of the shows, so I am very excited. I will be taking lots of photos and will definitely be blogging about it during that week.

So stay tuned!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for your comment! I'm following you now- maybe you would do the same? :-)

    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might see you there Jenaly!

    Supporting Vancouver bloggers<3
    THE DUSTY LOFT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts