The color of Fall



  American Apparel shawl Cardigan, shirt and leggings, Topshop shoes and Stella & Dot necklace and ring

I really love the color of this shirt. It was one of the my favorite colors to wear last fall and is going to be this fall as well. It is just beautiful and goes with lots of things and I just love it. As well as the color blue, I am definitely going to be wearing royal blue. I have a little thing for that color right now as well. 

I am in the mind of getting of taking photos of my clothes because I want to sell them. This cardigan will be one of them. So stay tuned, I will let you know when I have them up, then you can take a look!!!

Have a great day everyone.

xoxo

P.S. Vancouver Fashion Week starts today with the Opening Gala, then tomorrow the shows!!!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous look! I love the lines you've created with the length of your top and sweater!

    Louisa
    circasundayafternoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shirt is beautiful - I am looking for a burgundy shirt myself and this one is def. one to consider :) NICE!
    www.myown-jo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shirt! I am currently obsessed with the burgundy trend. Cool outfit, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love that color x

    x
    www.shades-of-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! That cardigan looks sooooo comfy!

    xx
    www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts