Pearls



Flying Tomato sweater/dress (new), American Apparel jeans, H&M boots and bag, Joe Fresh scarf, pearl earring made from my grandma's old necklace

I am in a rush to work again. Silly me!!! anyways, I love my new sweater/dress that I also bought on my vacation. Do you like it? It has pearls all over it. The only bad thing is that I have realized that the pearls come off easily. Oh well, its still beautiful. By this outfit you can tell that fall is here. Lucky enough for us here in Vancouver we still have sunshine which is amazing, but there is definitely that crisp cool air out. I think it feels great other then the fact I have come down with a cold and I am coughing like crazy. Hopefully that goes away soon.

Anyways, Have a lovely Sunday everyone and thank you for reading and following! You are amazing and the reason I do it!!!

xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts